The Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey found at TellBostonmarket.com is an online questionnaire where you can get 15% Off.
Boston Market designed the survey as an online questionnaire to aid them to understand their customers’ needs and wants. The survey would also help them to know how their merchandise is performing in the market.
Is that all?
No. The feedback obtained from the survey is the raw material they need for an upgrade. While Boston Market admits to serving you in the best manner they can, they fully accept that their goods and services can still be improved.
Any upgrade would mean a happier customer. And they wouldn’t want to miss out on an opportunity to put a smile on your face.
The Boston Market Survey is thirsty for your feedback. The company is longing to hear from you soon after a purchase is made.
They ensured that the survey is online so that you partake at your convenience.
This is a great opportunity to air your views and concerns about the company. This is your moment to take charge of how you would like to be served.
And that’s not all. You won’t quench their thirst and walk away hands-free. Boston Market acknowledges your time, effort, and commitment to their growth.
As a token of appreciation, they have offered to thank you with a validation code. The code is redeemable upon your next purchase.
Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Boston Market Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive 15% Off|
|Receipt Validity||Expires in 7 Days|
|Survey Limit||Limited to an individual per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limited to one Free item per receipt per visit|
About Boston Market
Boston Market is an American chain of fast-food restaurants. It was founded in 1984 in Massachusetts. However, the headquarters were later moved to Colorado. They stand out for offering home-cooked meals like rotisserie-style chicken and traditional side dishes at affordable prices.
Boston Market has been a McDonald’s subsidiary since 2000. However, the company performed so well that it was allowed to operate under a different name.
The chain of restaurants commands more than 460 locations in 30 states. Its biggest market is in the North East. The company has also been availing their products in supermarkets since 1999.
Albeit their long history of serving Americans, they want to do more. They want to ensure that their products and services are in line with your expectations.
That’s why they came up with the Boston Market Survey. They want to know how to serve you better.
You Must Have before visit TellBostonmarket.com
- Must have a computer.
- Must have access to the internet.
- Must comprehend English or Spanish.
- Must have your recent receipt from Boston Market that contains the survey invitation.
- Access the Boston Market Survey site at www.TellBostonmarket.com
- Click on the hyperlink under the ‘Start’ button to take the survey in Spanish. Alternatively, proceed to step 3 to continue with English.
- Look for the following details on our receipt; Store Number, Date, Time, Transaction Number, and the total amount spent. Use the guide provided to help you locate them. Enter these details in the spaces provided.
- Click on ‘Start’.
- Read the questions that follow carefully. They are all related to the experience of your last visit. Answer all of them honestly.
- Submit your honest feedback.
- You will receive your validation code. Note it down on your receipt. Carry the receipt on your next visit to redeem the code.
I have provided as much information as I could to assist you to take the Boston Market Survey. It’s such an honor when a company values your input and how you feel about them. I urge you to take the opportunity and participate in the survey. Also, remember to take the validation code with you on your next purchase.
This is where I put the “pen” down. However, the conversation will carry on in the comments section. Let me know your experience with the survey at TellBostonmarket.com and if you encountered any challenges.
I’m here to help you. Feel free to share the blog with friends on social media. Talk soon…
Boston Market Guest Satisfaction Survey Site : www.TellBostonmarket.com