The Popeyes Guest Experience Survey is an online questionnaire designed to collect your feedback based on your most recent visit. it can be found at www.tellpopeyes.com
You get to express your level of satisfaction with their products and services.
Popeyes is looking forward to expanding and serving you better. They want the business to be a reflection of the solutions to their customer’s needs and wants.
They have been serving you well. But maybe, not well enough. And there’s only one way to find out…
For a business to grow and thrive, they have to listen to their customers. Any business that is out of touch with the needs and wants of its customers, risks losing to its competitors.
Worse still, the business risks closure. But Popeyes are among the smart ones.
They care about their customers. They aim to meet the needs of their customers if not surpass them. They want to listen to you. They want to know how you feel about their products and services.
They also want to know the recommendations you have for the improvement of service delivery and product quality.
And that’s why they came up with the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey.
By taking the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey, you partake in making your favorite restaurant better. Ultimately, you get better service and grow with the business.
Sometimes it can be hard to say thank you in the most appropriate way. But any form, more often than not, will suffice.
They have offered to thank you with a validation code that offers you two pieces of chicken and biscuits for free with a purchase of a large drink.
|Name||Popeyes Guest Experience Survey|
|Prize||Two pieces of chicken and biscuit|
|Receipt Validity||48 Hours|
|Survey Limit||Limited to an individual|
|Coupon Validity||30 days|
Who is Popeyes
Alvin C. Copeland Sr. is Popeyes’ founding father. He established the business in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. He named the business after a character in the movie, ‘The French Connection’. The company grew in great strides after serving buttermilk biscuits in 1983.
Popeyes restaurants are very popular in the southern states. They have more than 2,000 restaurants. Their annual profits amount to $206 million. Their menu is based on Louisiana-style cooking which consists of chicken, vegetables, and biscuits, to name a few.
One of the greatest offers from the restaurant is their amazing discount that allows you to purchase quality products and services at low prices. And they want to offer you more than that. That’s why they established the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey to know which adjustments they need to make to serve you better.
Requirements on tellpopeyes.com
- Must have a smartphone or computer.
- Must be connected to the internet.
- Must have a current receipt with a survey invitation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be competent in either English or Spanish.
- Access the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey site at www.tellpopeyes.com
- Select your preferred language.
- Fill in the restaurant number, time and date of visit, and the total amount spent. All the details are available on your receipt.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button to begin.
- Rate your level of satisfaction on a scale of 5.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with the speed, welcome, cleanliness, ordering process, temperature, and team members.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with the friendliness of the staff, the taste of the meals, cleanliness of the environment, accuracy, and value for money.
- Provide an answer if you encountered any problems. If not, proceed. If you did, give more details like what the problem was and whether it was solved.
- On a scale of 5, rate if you’d recommend the restaurant and whether you’ll be a return customer. Albeit optional, please give more information on why you gave such a rating.
- Answer the questions that follow about your visit.
- Answer classification questions as well and submit your feedback.
The Popeyes Guest Experience Survey found at www.tellpopeyes.com is your chance to express yourself. Let the restaurant know how you feel about the business. Let them know how to serve you better.
This marks the end of the article. But the conversation is far from finished. Leave your comments and queries and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Feel free to share the blog with your friends on social media.
Official Survey : www.tellpopeyes.com