Raising Cane’s Survey can be found at www.Raisingcanes.com/Survey which is designed to collect honest customer feedback.
Raising Cane’s wants to be your number one restaurant. They have beefed up the quality of their services and products to surpass your expectations. They have expanded their chain of restaurants to come closer to you. But that’s not enough!
They want to hear from you. They want to know how you feel about their products and services. They also want to know your general experience whenever they serve you. For these reasons, they came up with the ‘Raising Cane’s Survey’.
The Raising Cane’s Survey found at www.Raisingcanes.com/Survey was designed as an online questionnaire consisting of simple questions. The questions are meant to assist you to assess various aspects of the business and rate your level of satisfaction in the shortest time possible. The survey was also made online to allow you to participate at your convenience.
Raising Cane’s will then assess the authenticity of your feedback and take rapid action to remedy all their inadequacies. They will also know what works best for you and give you more of it. Ultimately, their drive and ambition are to be your number one restaurant and they won’t rest until all your needs are met.
Are quality products and services the only things you stand to gain after taking the survey? No. They place a high value on your time and honesty.
They have offered to honor you with an opportunity to win a GIFT CARD.
What does the gift card do?
It offers you free 52 Box Combo meals for a whole year! That’s really cool, right? Let’s find out more about Raising Cane’s.
About Raising Cane’s
Todd Graves and Craig Silvey established Raising Cane’s in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in 1996. They established the business as a fast-food restaurant that specialized in offering mouth-watering chicken fingers. The food is prepared using a traditional, southern-style of cooking. And the culture has stood the test of time.
Raising Cane’s headquarters have been retained in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. In 2009, they opened a Cooperate Support Office in Plano, Texas. The restaurant has been growing consistently ever since. They have now opened restaurants in 21 states beyond central and southern Louisiana. They have also opened restaurants in all of the 8 metro areas of Louisiana.
Conditions to Be Met at www.Raisingcanes.com/Survey
Ensure you have the following;
- Must have a computer or a smartphone.
- Must have access to a stable internet connection.
- Must have your current Raising Cane’s receipt that has your survey invitation.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Open the Raising Cane’s Survey site at www.Raisingcanes.com/survey.
- Choose your most suitable language between English and Spanish.
- Read and understand the contest rules. The hyperlink to the rules is situated below the ‘start’ button.
- Fill in the 16-digit survey code found on your receipt and then click on the ‘start’ button to begin taking the survey.
- Go through the survey questions carefully to understand them. Answer each one of them honestly. They all pertain to your previous visit.
- Provide all your contact details so that they can be able to get in touch with you.
- Enter the draw for a chance to win the prize.
I hope the article was helpful and detailed enough to aid you in taking the Raising Cane’s Survey. Raising Cane’s found at www.Raisingcanes.com/Survey depends on your honest and timely feedback to make the necessary adjustments. Such adjustments are made with your satisfaction in mind. Please remember to take the survey after visiting any of their restaurants.
We have come to the end of my blog but the conversation doesn’t end here. I’m looking forward to your comments. I’m available to help you out if you encounter any challenges with the survey. Enlighten your friends by sharing the blog on social media.
Official Survey : www.Raisingcanes.com/Survey